lundi 6 mars 2017

#Précieux

Bonjour! Je vous présente aujourd'hui ma page pour le combo-couleurs sur le blog de Lindy's Stamp Gang! Un beau coup de coeur pour ce combo, j'adore la douceur qui s'en dégage!

Hello! I present today my page for the combo-colors on the blog of Lindy's Stamp Gang! A nice blow of heart for this combo, I adore the sweetness that emerges!

https://blog.lindystampgang.com/2017/03/01/get-your-march-color-challenge-on/
Et voici ma page!

And here is my page!



Pour débuter, j'ai utilisé un papier de la collection "Coton Candy Dream" de 7Dots Studio sur lequel j'ai appliqué une couche de gesso transparent. Par la suite j'ai jouer avec du heavy gesso, un mélange de gesso blanc et Art Stone mini, dans lequel j'ai mélange un peu de magical powder "Merci Beaucoup Mint" de Lindy's Stamp Gang. Une fois appliqué, je n'étais pas du tout satisfaite du résultat, j'ai donc enlever le plus possible à l'aide d'un linge. À ce moment, j'étais complètement décourager, j'avais envie de tout jeter  la poubelle!!! Finalement, j'ai utilisé les encres " Orange Creamsicle", "Kissin' Kenickie Coral", "Café au lait" et "Merci Beaucoup Mint" pour compléter mon fond, j'ai saupoudré quelques micro billes transparentes. J'avais finalement réussi à sauver mon fond de page!!!

To begin, I used a paper of the collection "Cotton Candy Dream" of 7Dots Studio on which I applied a layer of clear gesso. Afterwards I played with heavy gesso, a mix of white gesso and Art Stone mini, in which I mixed a little magic powder "Merci Beaucoup Mint" from Lindy's Stamp Gang. Once applied, I was not at all satisfied with the result, so I remove as much as possible with a cloth. At that moment, I was completely discouraged, I wanted to throw everything away! Finally, I used the ink "Orange Creamsicle", "Kissin 'Kenickie Coral", "Café au lait" and "Merci Beaucoup Mint" to complete my background, I sprinkled some transparent microbeads. I finally managed to save my background !!!





Par la suite, j'ai ajouté quelques bout de vieux napperons en dentelle que ma maman voulait jeter. J'y ai ajouter quelques tags de la collection "Coton Candy Dream", une découpe d'un die de Prima Marketing, quelques diecuts de 7Dots Studio ainsi qu'un morceau de canvas de Prima Marketing, que j'ai préalablement coloré avec les mêmes encres que pour mon fond. J'ai aussi coloré un bout de coton fromage que j'ai déposé sous mon montage.

Subsequently, I added a few pieces of old lace placemats that my mother wanted to throw. I added a couple of tags from the "Cotton Candy Dream" collection, a die cut of a Prima Marketing die, a few diecuts from 7Dots Studio and a canvas piece from Prima Marketing, which I previously colored with the same inks as for my background. I also colored a piece of cheese that I deposited under my assembly.




Pour mon titre, j'ai utilisé un mot autocollant en mousse de Accent Scrapbooking.

For my title, I used a word foam sticker from Accent Scrapbooking.


Finalement, j'ai déposé quelques fleurs de Wild Orchid Craft. Les turquoises sont en fait des fleurs blanches que j'ai encré avec l'encre en spray "Merci Beaucoup Mint".

Finally, I dropped off some flowers of Wild Orchid Craft. The turquoises are actually white flowers that I inked with the spray ink "Merci Beaucoup Mint".




Merci de votre visite!

Thank you for your visit!


11 commentaires:

Caroline Elliam a dit…

Ta page est vraiment très belle, j'aime beaucoup ton interprétation du défi! Merci d'avoir participé au défi de Lindy's!

Kerry Fellowes a dit…

So very pretty, thanks for playing along at Lindy's :)

Di Garling a dit…

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Lindy's.

Solange Marques a dit…

Fabulous layout!! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

Elena Martynova a dit…

Simply perfect !!! Love love love it!! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

talkis23 a dit…

wow bravo encore une fois épatant ej suis encore et encore en amour merci de ta participation au defi Lindy's

Tina Stepanova a dit…

Wow! Fabulous layout! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge this month

Sanderijn de Bruin a dit…

This is such gorgeous page, your style is amazingly elegant, I am such a fan!Thank you for joining Lindy's Color Challenge this month.

Natalie a dit…

Such a beautiful project
Thanks for playing along with Lindys

Unknown a dit…

Great interpretations. Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

Mary Tzalla a dit…

Great take on our challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!