samedi 11 mars 2017

World is beautiful with you

Bonjour! Je vous présente aujourd'hui ma création pour le challenge de mars sur el blog de More Than Words. Il suffisait d'inclure à notre création le mot "Beautiful" et on devait aussi y retrouvé un papillon.

Hello! I present today my creation for the challenge of March on the blog of More Than Words. It was enough to include in our creation the word "Beautiful" and we also had to find a butterfly there.

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/03/march-2017-main-challenge-beautiful.html
Voici ma page:

Here is my page:



J'ai débuter avec un papier de la collection "Rose Quartz" de Prima Marketing. J'ai appliquer une couche de gesso transparent sur toute ma page. J'ai ensuite ajouter du modeling paste "Opaque Matte" de Prima Marketing avec le nouveau stencil "Roses" de Tim Holtz. Une fois séché, j'ai fabriqué un mélange de Arts Stones, Arts Stones Mini et du gel medium mat, aucun j'avais ajouté du magical powder "Chateau Rose" pour le coloré. J'ai appliqué ce mélange à quelques endroits sur ma page. Finalement, j'ai jouer avec le Magical powder "Coton Candy" de Lindy"s Stamp Gang et le mist "Chalk grey" de 13@rts.

I start with a paper from the collection "Rose Quartz" from Prima Marketing. I applied a layer of clear gesso on my entire page. Then I added modeling paste "Opaque Matte" from Prima Marketing with the new stencil "Roses" by Tim Holtz. Once dried, I made a mix of Arts Stones, Arts Stones Mini and Medium Matte Gel, no I had added magical powder "Chateau Rose" for the colorful. I applied this mixture to some places on my page. Finally, I played with the Magical Powder "Cotton Candy" from Lindy's Stamp Gang and the mist "Chalk gray" from 13 @ rts.




Sous ma photo, j'ai disposer quelques morceaux de coton fromage, de vieux morceaux de napperon en dentelle ainsi qu'une paille de papier. J'ai aussi ajouté un doilie en papier que j'ai préalablement chiffonner pour lui donner la taille désirée. J'ai ensuite ajouté mon papillon, un chipboard de Scrap FX.

Under my photo, I have some pieces of cheesecloth, old pieces of lace doily and a straw of paper. I also added a paper doilies that I have previously crumpled to give it the desired size. I then added my butterfly, a scrap FX chipboard.



Pour terminer, j'ai ajouté des fleurs faites à la main en foamiran, un badge et quelques bling bling provenant de chez Wild Orchid Craft. Pour mon titre, j'ai utilisé un autocollant de la collection "Verano Azul" de 7Dots Studio. Pour finaliser ma création, j'ai ajouté quelques gouttes de gesso blanc mélangé à de l'eau.

To finish, I added handmade flowers in foamiran, a badge and some bling bling from Wild Orchid Craft. For my title, I used a sticker from the "Verano Azul" collection of 7Dots Studio. To finalize my creation, I added a few drops of white gesso mixed with water.







Merci de votre visite!

 Thank you for your visit!



10 commentaires:

Di Garling a dit…

Aaah this really is BEAUTIFUL & I can see you were inspired by my baby layout too. You have interpreted our challenge perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge. :)

Kareen Dion a dit…

Wow Amélie!!! Ta page est tellement belle, super féminine et douce!!! Merci pour ta participation à More Than Words!

Heather McMahon a dit…

Oh my goodness - this is so striking! I love that background paper! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

Elena Martynova a dit…

So sweet and beautiful! Love it!Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Caroline Elliam a dit…

Ta page est magnifique douce et romantique! Merci d'avoir participé au défi de More than words!

Nicole Doiron a dit…

So soft and sweet Amelie! Truly a beauty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking a dit…

Oh!!! Merci d'avoir utiliser mon badge! Merci pour ta participation et bonne chance!

Sanderijn de Bruin a dit…

Ohhhh this wonderful!!! pretty and so soft, love the background paper with the lines in it! Thank you for joining More Than Words Challenge this month.

Lilibleu a dit…

Très jolie page ! Merci pour ta participation au challenge de More Than Words :)

langeatheart a dit…

Adorable layout! Great take on the challenge! All the best from MTW! :)